Friday, August 14, 2009

August

I'm a confirm staff at my company.. haiz.. how time flies.. I wun said I'm very happy at my current company but nor am I very unhappy.. Lets juz said I'm scouting for a new company.. Tmr I'm starting my part-time job at bookcafe.. Hmm work 5.5days per week then sat aft work go there work part-time.. N sun.. My sun where i can nua, but i choose to go work at bookcafe.. hahaha.. well I miss working in service line... Well, I be working for Alan n tat terence (ex-boss) is coming over too..

I guess I really miss my time working at Sentosa.. Chef Jasmine quitted n went back to Malaysia..( a big big big surprise to all of us) garden without her, it would b so different.. Without her i wun go back there 4 dinner.. coz i feel she is 1 chef who i admire and w her in e kitchen I'm nt worry abt e food coming out from there.. hai..

I been meeting up w linda n jessie from pavilion quite often and we 3 grow closer than b4.. I been thinking, a yr from now when their contract is up, they might go back to china.. by then its v tough 4 us to maintain closer contact n it will sure cause us to drift apart.. I guess i need to save up alot so i can go china find them n ask them 2 show me around..

I uploaded a few Marina Barriage pic e other day, it was taken on a sat when i was there.. I realise tat i always go there but nvr go in so tat sat since i know 4 e next 3hrs i got nthing to do, so i went it look look c c then have bf there.. Guess e view would look nicer at night..

A video clip tat I saw n i like it alot..


OK time to go sleep liao.. I think i forgot to blog something but I can't recall.. anyway till next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home