Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Terminal 2

Its 7am in the morning and i having breakfast at Killiney.. The toast sucks, coffee is sweet, egg is dry.. Too bad there isn't any ya kun here..
Anyway e reason y I'm at airport so dam early is bcoz I need to send an Indian worker back.. He got some family matters so I'm here to pass him his passport and make sure he check in.

Its been more than 4mths since i last took up this job as a HR assistant. Been working part-time at bookcafe the past 2 weekends..
I been thinking shld i resign? Its really meaning working here. I gain some experience in this 4mths but I'm already at e max. At site, there is a limit to wat I can do and wat info I can access.. I feel tat I'm more of a "runner" than a HR Assistant. I guess the part-time job at bookcafe allow me to consider quitting my job first and find another new job. In this way i will still have a source of income and find a more suitable job which worrying abt the 1mth notice period which alot of company/agency are unwilling to wait..

This trip to airport really allow me to make up my mind. If I where to stay and carry on working, I will not b able to gain any more working experience that will help me in the future. It will only be a HR Assistant in name but my knowledge would be even worst than a 6mths temp staff..

I know that if i change a job now, it wun look good on my resume but frankly speaking, staying here long doesn't mean it will help either. If during interview, some1 were to ask me to talk abt my job scope over here, they will have a good time laugh. "Hw can a HR Assistant who work abt a yr doesn't know all these?".. These would definitely be 1 of the question in the interviewer mind..

I always wanted to work in a F&B establisment as a HR Assistant, but its nt tat easy moreover i do not have a dip in HRM. I guess for now I juz have to pray tat my luck will come again aft Ting Tai Feng din call me up for an interview..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home